Hello, fine folks! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother’s Day. My oldest, age 8, took me out on a date, complete with a driver. It was awesome. As for the Housewives:
* Melissa Gorga and Teresa Guidice got their kids first Communionized in separate events, followed by separate parties. Joe Gorga wore a little newsboy cap, of course.
* The NY ‘Wives spent the weekend trying to coerce Bravo into paying them more money. Although per various sources it was actually Bravo trying to coerce THEM into taking small checks by waiting until the last possible second to offer them contracts in the first place. Filming starts this week. Initially it sounded like all the ‘Wives from last season are coming back, but a Bravo source today says Aviva and Kountess Lu are not sure deals.
* Sheree Whitfield spent her Mother’s Day in the WWHL Clubhouse with Mr. Andy totally not getting the fact that her desperation was showing. Mr. Andy threw her some major shade, as they say in ATL. … Continue reading
Time for another bitter and disjointed episode of RHOC. But first:
* RealityTea has the exclusive news that Dr. Terry is being sued for malpractice and insurance fraud in a case of the disappearing bellybutton! It seems some swimsuit model went to see him to get her “umbilical hernia”, whatever that is, fixed, and came out bellybutton free. Wasn’t there a TV show about some weird looking alien kid who didn’t have a bellybutton a few years ago? Interestingly, you know who else doesn’t have a bellybutton anymore is (a) the nasty woman who was on “Everybody Loves Raymond”, and (b) Tammy Sue! And Tammy apparently plans to have Dr. Terry make her one. And so it all comes full circle.
* In other plastic surgery news, someone told RT yesterday that Jacqueline got a tummy tuck while visiting useless daughter Ashlee in California. Maybe she too saw Dr. Terry for this procedure – wonder if she came out minus a bellybutton. On a related subject, a local mom I know tells me she met … Continue reading
Back to the loading dock where the fracas rolls on, but first, the news:
* ATL has ended and apparently we’ve seen the last of Kenya Moore. Don’t let the door get you.
* We will, however, see more of Aviva Drescher as she has finally gotten her contract for RHONY. “Someone” has been leaking that the delay was to prevent Aviva and Mo Singer from backing up the money truck to Bravo together, under the theory that one’s not worth much without the other. Still no news on Kountess Lu so I think she’s safely assumed done.
* Another person who’s definitely out is Marisa, who will not be returning to BH. Rumors circulating suggest someone named Brenda Soulimani, a 40-year-old launching a modeling career a la Alex McCord, is joining the cast.
* Adrienne keeps telling anyone who will listen that she has thousands and thousands of business opportunities and reality TV offers and just can’t decide what to do, it’s all so overwhelming!
* Jacqueline Laurita is assuring the world … Continue reading